Monday, January 27, 2014

22 Week Update

How far along: 22 Weeks
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!! We found out today!
Weight gain: 10+ lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still in normal clothes, a few maternity tanks and I'm needing new pants. It's about that time!
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out:In but definitely going to pop.
Sleep: Sleeping OK. Having back pain and deep low kicks that keep me up from time to time.
Best moment this week: Finding out the sex of our baby!
Worst moment this week: I have a toothache :(
Miss anything: Definitely miss allergy meds and 100% missing my mom. 5 years is hard.
Movement: Constant. 
Cravings: Not many cravings. Just want to eat a lot.
Queasy or sick: No.but i did eat a bad burger and was puking for a little while this weekend.
Looking forward to: Meeting my little nugget<3

No comments:

Post a Comment