Saturday, January 18, 2014

Etsy Love

So, Ive been slacking on writing because I was getting my blog template updated. By the way, I LOVE IT!!!
I purchased it on Etsy from Thisgirldesign (I will put a link to her page at the bottom). She was such a help. She customized everything and installed it. I love the lettering. Its my favorite!




I realized a few months ago how amazing Etsy actually is. I had my sisters order my baby shower invites from there and i ordered my sisters Bridal shower invites also.




Their handmade crib bedding is absolutely amazing and I think I'm going to eventually decide on something once I know Baby Smith's gender.
From decor to accessories and everything in between, that website is my FAVORITE!
Who else is obsessed?!

Tea Party:

Glitter Bridal:

Website Design:

No comments:

Post a Comment