Saturday, January 18, 2014

21 Week Update

How far along: 21 Weeks
Gender: Unsure
Weight gain: 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still in normal clothes. Definitely larger shirts and will soon need maternity clothes!
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out:In
Sleep: Sleeping well, just major muscle spasms in my legs! So painful!
Best moment this week: Having a sleep over with my best friend Natalie. We haven't done that in years!
We got to catch up and reminisce and it was a really fun time. We didn't get to sleep until 2:30 am but it was worth it!
Worst moment this week: Not being able to see Tommy this weekend.
Miss anything: I miss my normal coat, skinny feet, and my mom.
Movement: A lot. Our baby is a little ninja.
Cravings: Not many cravings. Just want to eat a lot.
Queasy or sick: No.
Looking forward to: My baby shower in March. My sisters and Tommy's mom Jaynie are planning it and I cant wait to see the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment