Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Boy oh boy! It's a boy!

On January 27th we found out that baby Smith is a little boy!! We are Very excited and I can finally say "my son". Its totally weird but all sorts of amazing!!! We can't wait to meet our little nugget. The funny thing is when the Dr. told us it was a boy he actually said "OMG look at that thing!" haha. We are still talking about names but we both like Camden Thomas Smith. Tommy also really likes Liam, and I do also I just think Camden fits our style a little better than Liam.

I know I said I was going to take some new pictures. Well, I haven't yet because I have actually been in such terrible pain. My shoulder is so sore and there is nothing that makes it go away EXCEPT for sleeping. So getting out of bed is torture for me lately. Literally. And when the shoulder pain subsides for a minute I have awful toothaches and it feels like all of my teeth are going to fall out. I'm a mess, and getting cute for a camera is not what I feel like doing AT ALL! I'm just worried this stays this way until the baby is born. 4 more months of this is going to kill me. I'm hardly getting any work done at my office because I can't really concentrate on anything besides getting comfortable. I'm praying to God that this goes away or I'm going to be bed ridden! 
In other news, we received our changing table and our crib on top of our travel system! I am super excited for that. We also got a daddy diaper bag from Tommy's amazing friends! We got the Diaper Dude Diaper Bag from Amazon.com

He loves it and wants to use it as a work bag now. But, no.

I'm also having a really difficult time picking a crib set. I don't want something generic like you find in stores or online, so of course I'm glued to Etsy as usual! I have some time but I know its going to FLY by. That's ok because we want to use a bassinet first.



And here is a look at our little thumb sucker Himself!!!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment