Monday, February 17, 2014

25 week update!

How far along: 25 Weeks
Gender: Little man.
Weight gain: 13+ lbs.
Maternity clothes: Maternity tanks, leggings and regular over sized sweaters and flowy tops.
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out: Half in and half out.
Sleep: Sleep is amazing. and I'm getting it, turning is extremely hard. 
Best moment this week: Going home early from work on Thursday because of the snow. My job NEVER closes and it was the first time they did since I've been working there.
Worst moment this week: The amount of snow and ice and cold :(
Miss anything: warm weather, my nephew, sushi, getting out of bed without help.
Movement: head in the ribs, always and his back turns and my belly gets so tight, its adorable but disabling lol.
Cravings: SALT SALT SALT.
Queasy or sick: No and I hope not to.
Looking forward to: finding a dress for my shower

No comments:

Post a Comment