Tuesday, February 4, 2014

23 Week Update!

How far along: 23 Weeks
Gender: Little man.
Weight gain: 10+ lbs.(24 week appt on Thursday)
Maternity clothes: Busting out. Having trouble buying maternity clothes, or ones I like for that matter.
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out:In but definitely going to pop.
Sleep: Sleep is the ONLY time I'm comfortable.
Best moment this week: Getting our crib!
Worst moment this week: I'm in excruciating pain that wont go away at all. and getting a new office that is 1/3 of the size of my last ON the anniversary of my moms passing.
Miss anything: My mom. A normal back, energy, warm weather.
Movement: Constant. 
Cravings: Not many cravings. Just want to eat a lot.
Queasy or sick: No, just dying to sleep every chance I get.
Looking forward to: This pain going away!

No comments:

Post a Comment