Monday, February 10, 2014

Nursery Ideas

One fun part of planning for a baby is the nursery. I'm having a hard time deciding on bedding but considering we wont have an actual room for the baby until AFTER he's here (:( ) I have some time. But it's still fun to think about and Pin!

Check out all my pins: http://www.pinterest.com/lalalove88/


Im loving the blue carpet and blue dresser in this room. We did get a white crib and white changing table.
I also plan on a white and grey rocker and glider. The drapes are pretty and give a nice pop of pattern too.


I really like the white rug and the wooden design. It's masculine and simple.


Tommy and I love elephants. And I love white accents. I think this would be another masculine attribute for baby's nursery.


I really love the chevron wall. and the draping on the wall.

I love the grey wall, the book shelf, chandelier, and netting. I also thing the striped blanket makes a great POP!


This wallpaper is my FAVORITE!

 I love the grey stripes! If you know me, you know I love stripes.
With the blue accent.



 Love the wall color and chevron with the white pop.

Love this wall color too!
and the off white furniture is adorable!

I love the grey and the bunch of paper balls.

Great wall color and I like the placement of the picture frames.

Again, Grey wall and I love the pictures! 


I love the stripes! and the mirror.

I like the draping above the crib in this picture.

 I love the vintage feel with the flag banner and the bright white dresser.




Now this, This is my favorite! I want to do this for sure.


CHEVRON!!!! and draping!!! with white furniture!! Love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment