Sunday, January 18, 2015

Eat Drink and Be Merry

Greys first Christmas!! We tried to keep this low key also. We just spent Christmas Eve with Tommy's family at his moms house. She made an amazing Italian Christmas eve dinner. So many cookies that Jaynie, Evan Taylor and I decorated (was so busy talking I didnt get pictures). Desert at my mother In-law's house is actually insane. She is such a great cook and a baker, I cant even handle it. Greyson got to see his uncles and aunts again. He loves them! On christmas day we opened gifts, Grey got an awesome speedster from Land of Nod-Land of Nod Speedster, some cute wooden toys we wanted, an adorable rhino rocker.We then went to my sister Nancys house and spent the day and night with my family. Which was also very chill, awesome food and lots of laughs. Greyson thoroughly enjoyed himself lol He also got an awesome Chair from Pottery Barn Kids-My First Chair.



























No comments:

Post a Comment