Monday, November 10, 2014

JJ Cole Bundle Me.

So I entered a contest with JJCole to win a bundle me and I was a winner!! Well we are absolutely in love with this amazing product. Its like the coziest blanket that stays in your car seat or stroller. It zips up over your child so they stay warm during the colder seasons. It has slots for the car seat straps  and it just easily wraps around the back just as the liner of your car seat would. And luckily they gave us a gray one which made me so happy ! And considering I never won anything before I was so excited. But I highly recommend this product to all parents. It eliminates the need for a bulky coat on your infant! I'm absolutely obsessed with it. And it will most definitely be a product that I buy for the next baby shower I go to.

Buy here:
JJ Cole Bundle me





Here are some pictures of Greyson loving his Bundle me






No comments:

Post a Comment