Sunday, April 6, 2014

31-33 Weeks!

How far along: 33 Weeks
Gender: Little man.
Weight gain: 25+
Maternity clothes: leggings, larger jeans,
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out: out
Sleep:numbness when i lay on either side and if i lay on my back i cant breathe BUT, I am sleeping which is good!
Best moment this week: Taras Shower! So much fun :)
Worst moment this week: well 2 weeks ago I found out i have gestational diabetes. So ive been cutting sugar, pricking my finger and hoping for the best! Definitely didn't think I would ever get it so i didnt expect it. Also my feet are completely swollen and ugly lol.
Miss anything: SWEETS! Normal feet size.
Movement: Less kicks, more stretching. So cute! Tons of hiccups!
Cravings: Sweets, unfortunately lol.
Queasy or sick: on and off, in waves. wasnt expecting it this far in.
Looking forward to: DELIVERING THIS BABY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment