Thursday, March 20, 2014

28-29 Weeks!

How far along: 29 Weeks

Gender: Little man.
Weight gain: 20+
Maternity clothes: Maternity tanks, leggings and regular over sized sweaters and flowy tops. its hard!!
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out: out
Sleep: waking up frequently to pee. sciatic nerve pain makes it hard to stay comfortable. heartburn stinks, and trying to keep Tommy from waking me up is impossible.
Best moment this week: My shower! Seeing everyone was so great and i got some really nice things!
Worst moment this week: don't remember.(I try to not swell on negativity)
Miss anything: sushi, liking chinese food, my normal brain, my thin ankles!
Movement: So much! little Rocky beats me up!
Cravings: NUTELLA, Snickerdoodles, frozen yogurt, french fries, bread, carbs, yum. lol
Queasy or sick: on and off, in waves. wasnt expecting it this far in.
Looking forward to: Tara's shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment